Hey what’s up everyone!! Hope we are doing our best to keep us safe. We are back with the new topic of stress science. We already have discussed about science of stress means psychology of stress .
In our last two blogs we discussed stress psychologically by which we have enough knowledge of stress. We must know about the thing what we are dealing with or facing. And having knowledge about it help us to understand stress in every manner a bit better like which kind of stress you are facing, in which stage of stress you are in, or many more.
There is only two way to deal with stress, first one is keep yourself away from that thing which bring you stress and second one is if you can’t stay away from that thing then be strong enough to face the stress and able to be find solution for it.
People these days even a small kid have stress, everyone faces it and with growing up your age, your stress level increases. Be stressful is not very bad actually, sometimes stress is needed to keep yourself concentrated on such thing which you want to achieve. Like when any office staff prepares his presentation, there stress help him to focus and complete the presentation on time and better. If he has no stress of presentation, he might have possibilities of not doing his presentation his works on time due to which his performance would get down. So, stress is need to perform better.
How bad stress can effect to one?
Once a man asked for experiment and gladly he approved. Next day he go to the place where experiment had to be done. When he enter the room, other man asked him to bring a bucket full of water in his right hand and a glass full of water in left and asked to hold it as long as he can hold and also asked to not put it down until they said to him. He pick both bucket and glass of water in his hand and started looking at watch. Happened 30 second, 45 sec, 1 minute his hand in which he hold bucket already started paining and shivering and other hand was feeling better than right hand. After some more time, he wasn’t able to hold it up and hand of glass also started creating pain. Some time later he got allowed to put those things down.
And then they started query to him whose conclusion was:
- Heavy weight hurt him most.
- The long you carry something the more it turns into burden.
- Even a small glass of water created pain.
- He said if he continued for lil more time might be he could lose his hand.
By this example i want you understand that heavy stress damage you most and if you hold it for long may be you lose something in you, small stresses is also painful but not so dangerous. Your performance, your activity and your self esteem are the main factors which possibly affected by taking serious stress for long. I said small stress is also bad because it impacts on your mind and disturb your mood by which you no longer enjoy the things happening around you for a while.
How not to be stressful?
- Find the stressor (things which create stress). If it is possible to stay away from that then start distancing.
- Do such things like meditation, exercising or gym. It helps you to reduce your stress hormone and increase dopamine which lead you to enjoy everything including your job.
- Listen some soothing sounds or music which make you feel relax.
- Take a break. Don’t do the mistake of doing any work continuously without taking break. It actually increase stress.
- Think less than more.
- Don’t be so hurry.
- Keep yourself involved in such things which makes you happy.
- Manage your time. Make a balance schedule in which you have to mention every single things which is necessary. Like including listening music, doing work, eat healthy, read or find something new everyday, etc kind of.
- Make your surrounding happy or be in happy and stress-free environment.